X-Trem West Poker
Le forum X-Trem West Poker a été créé pour faciliter le dialogue et/ou la rencontre entre joueurs de la pointe bretonne désireux de progresser au poker. Chacun apportant sa pierre à l'édifice dans l'espoir de se hisser vers de plus hauts sommets.
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

HQ Bass Boosted Rap>Son-gs

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    X-Trem West Poker Index du Forum -> LE POKER: -> Les Stars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Bass Boosted Rap>Son-gs Répondre en citant

Bass Boosted Rap Songs > urlin.us/2jyzg

I don't care that they smoke, put I choose not to smoke for personal reasons. Shot the kid and say you missed the gorilla 3. And this whole time you were sitting next to her in the same U.S History & Government class? Wow you are so lucky. I'm an extrovert and an introvert at times. I never knew that Maame Efua and Britney Spears were the same person until I saw their resemblance. I was at a party last week and I was literally the only one who wasn't smoking. Door gebruik te maken van Dailymotion, geeft u toestemming voor onze cookies. My ex girlfriend once actually told me that I am a loser because I don't smoke (she was both a drinker and a smoker).

I am not saying that all smokers and drinkers have this attitude but the ones I know personally are just like that. Depp is not arrested although there is an order of protection against him by his wife? California has mandatory arrest law for domestic violence! Actress Amber Hears is divorcing Johnny Depp after 15 months of marriage after a domestic violence allegations. I drink occasionally but I don't get drunk, but you are generally seen as a bigger loser if you don't smoke than if you don't drink. I didn't realize this until you showed me pictures of the two of them. The thing is, I don't have a problem with people who smoke (or drink), but I have a problem with the attitude many of them have towards those who don't want to do any of those things. I'm a 15 year old girl and I support Bernie Sanders. Wij gebruiken cookies om u een betere online ervaring aan te bieden, evenals content en diensten die zijn aangepast op uw interesses. Maak jouw account aan, draag iedere dag bij aan jouw community, ontdek nieuwe video's.

akali rajyam 1991brahms symphony 2creating excel power pivottorneranno i pratiboardwalk empire s05e03everything's coming up in roses is_safe:1the tale of the princess kaguya 1080pbeauty and the beast s01Airport Simulator 2014renegade x: operation black

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    X-Trem West Poker Index du Forum -> LE POKER: -> Les Stars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation